Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to Reality (Sadly enough)

Wow, a month and a half shot in the behind! Where did it go? Well, I can't wait to get back and hear what everyone has been up to over the break! I did a few things that included family get togethers here and there, indoor waterparks, talking to Delilah (she thinks I'm nuts, by the way), not so fun housework stuff, and oh, did I mention a trip to Lambeau this past Sunday?!

-26* Windchill is not so bad for 5 hours, especially when you are packed in with 72,000 other people. Besides, it was my first trip to Lambeau and my first Packer game, I didn't care that it was like the Arctic and in the end, I'm not too sad about their loss. It was an awesome experience.

I am wondering what BPJ is cooking up for this semester and I can't wait to see everyone!

4 comments:

DaniL said...

Holy shit, you were at that game? BRRR. You are crazy, woman. Sounds like you had a fun break; I'll see you soon!

Unknown said...

My teeth were chattering just watching that game on my t.v.---You are tough as nails woman!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.